Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chaos 04 5 to 10

"Alright, the next trick is gonna be useful for a change. You got money? Got a wallet? Get it out? Open it! 5 Euros in there? Give it to me! So what's your name? Thank you for giving me the money, don't worry I promise you'll get it back... somehow"
"Der nächste Trick wird zur Abwechslung sinnvoll sein. Hast du Geld? Hast du eine Brieftasche? Hol raus! 5 Euro drin? Gib her! Also wie heißt du? Danke für das Geld. Du bekommst es wieder.... isch schwör... irgendwie."

The performer borrows a 5 Euro bill.

"So I'm going to try to do a useful thing. I'm gonna make a 10 Euro bill out of this one. Yeah, suddenly you like me."
"Also versuche ich was Sinnvolles. Ich werde hieraus 10 Euro machen. Yeah, plötzlich magst du mich."

The 5 Euro bill is being folded and then as it is unfolded it is a 10 Euro bill.

"So if this is real magic, only then you would get to keep that bill... here you go, it's yours!" 
"Wenn das jetzt echte Magie wäre, würde ich dir den Geldschein schenken. Hier bitte. Steck ein, ist deiner."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment